Lucescu Realty’s Institutional Services Group Sells 620,000 Square Foot Center on Behalf of Weingarten Realty
- LUCESCU REALTY exclusively represented the interest of the Seller, Weingarten Realty, and procured the Buyer, affiliates of a private investor, based in San Francisco, CA, in a 1031 exchange.
- An approximate 246,483 Square Foot Portion of an Approximate 617,821 Square Foot Community Shopping Center anchored by Walmart (NAP), Lowe’s (NAP), Ross Dress for Less, PetSmart, Office Depot, 99 Cents Only Stores, and Pier 1 Imports.
- Anchored by Walmart and Lowe’s; two of the largest, most successful and credit worthy retailers in the world, that provide a tremendous draw to the center.
- Offering includes all of the Major tenants (Walmart and Lowe’s NAP), all of the inline shops, and nine (9) of the eleven (11) freestanding, single- and multi-tenant, out pad buildings.
- 99.68% leased; with regional and national tenants accounting for 92.83% of the GLA.
- All Cash Offering.
- Favorable trade area. Within a 1-mile radius, the current Estimated Average Household Income is $83,326 and within a 3-mile radius the Estimated Population is 134,983.