Lucescu Realty announces the disposition of Shadow Mountain Marketplace, Las Vegas, NV for $67,250,000
- LUCESCU REALTY exclusively represented the interest of the Seller and procured the Buyer.
- An Approximate 201,044 Square Foot Portion of a 359,444 Square Foot Grocery-Anchored, Community Center Anchored by Costco (NAP), Seafood City Grocery, Walgreens, Best Buy and Ashley Furniture.
- Offering included all of the Major tenants, all the inline shops, and all six (6) of the freestanding, single tenant, out pads.
- 98.9% leased; More than 84% regional and national chain tenants in the total Gross Leasable Area.
- Favorable Trade Area Demographics. Within a 3 mile radius the Estimated Population is 126,340 and the Average Household Income within a 1-mile radius is $87,076.
- Highly Visible and Easily Accessible. Located at the Northwest Quadrant of the 215 Beltway and North Decatur Boulevard, with more than 1,200 feet of frontage along the 215 Beltway.